DREAMING ABOUT SNAKES
Do you want to know more about yourself? Do you long to take a peek into the future, develop your intuition and feel more in tune with the way your life is shaping up? There is a whole storehouse of wisdom and insight that offers itself to you, nightly, when you dream.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS
Dreams are communications from your subconscious, telling you about your true needs and feelings and giving you hints about what’s to come. Dreams are often the way those who have died get in touch with us. When you sleep your logical mind shuts down and your instinctual self begins to speak, in signs and symbols. Learn its language and you will be empowered.
DREAMS OF SNAKES
Snakes are about instinctual wisdom and unconscious drives. We are often afraid of these things, which is why snakes have such a bad image. However, dreams of snakes can be very revealing, hinting at hidden powers and knowledge. They are one of the most frequent dream-symbols and reveal loads about your state of mind. Try not to be afraid of your snake dreams, because they may herald change of a very positive kind.
- A SNAKE SHEDDING ITS SKIN usually means personal transformation, often leading to empowerment and a truer expression of yourself
- SNAKE IN THE GRASS, OR HIDING indicates that you are subconsciously aware that something or someone is working against you, and may betray you. This could be a real person, but it may also be your own repressed drives waiting to ambush you, and show you up. The remedy? Being honest with yourself, and working on self awareness, as well as being watchful and realistic about people and worldly matters.
- A SNAKE SPEAKING suggests you need to take care whom you hang out with. Not everything they say is to be trusted, and their actions may be underhand. Instinctively you realise this but your conscious mind is blocking it out. Seeking advice from one of our perceptive Readers could make you see clearly, so don’t hesitate to get in contact
- A SNAKE BITING YOU – you really aren’t listening to that little voice inside you! Your subconscious is saying ‘Wake up!’ There’s a threat out there, but actually you know what it is, so do something about it
- A SMALL SNAKE – whatever it is, it’s not that important. Try to sort out what you sense, however, because the ‘snake’ could grow
- SNAKE IN YOUR BED Snakes are a prime symbol of sexuality. This has been demonised by mainstream religions and even people who consider themselves totally uninhibited can have hang-ups. If you are afraid of your bed-time snake then there’s something about your sexuality that makes you uneasy – or it may be about the sexuality of someone close to you. However, if you’re not afraid of the snake you’re probably sexually active and assertive about your desires. If it’s poised to strike, then the earth could well be about to move…
- EATING A SNAKE – your drives, especially your sexual one, is fading. Why are you destroying this vital aspect of your being! Find out why and get your mojo working again
- SUDDEN APPEARANCE If Mr Hiss appears from nowhere, then something in your life is making you very on edge. Your fears may be justified, or you may be blowing them up out of all proportion. Let one of our Readers help you sort this out
- SNAKE BITE is a warning to be aware of danger, and that something poisonous could be getting into you. It may also be telling you how vital it is that you wake up to your own power and honour you inner, secret drives
- CURVED SNAKES/ENTWINED SNAKES – two snakes entwined around a staff is called the Caduceus and signifies healing and rebirth. This comes when you accept yourself, including your ‘lower’ nature and bodily drives. Dreaming of any variation of the Caduceus is very meaningful, bringing profound and positive change
- A SNAKE WITH ITS TAIL IN ITS MOUTH is one of the most ancient spiritual symbols, signifying a union between the physical and abstract worlds. To see this heralds enlightenment
Look out for other dream interpretations on this website. Of course there are times when you need some insight and positive input that you can’t get through dreams or in any way on your own. You may also want someone wise to talk to about your dreams. Don’t worry – at TheCircle we have all that you could wish for in Psychic Readings and Clairvoyant Readings. Why not call us today
, to be connected to a Medium, or Psychic and to feel supported and guided.
PUBLISHED: 28 SEPTEMBER 2015