Are you are feeling that both your life and your image are looking a little dull at the moment? When glancing in the mirror and into your wardrobe nothing seems to look good anymore. Your face does not glow or smile back at you. Whatever outfit you put on looks wrong. Your self-esteem as well as your looks seem to be lost. You are needing a boost but it is hard to sparkle when you feel like this.
You are told that you can change how you feel and look, but where to start can be a daunting task. Sadly we will all feel like this at some time in our lives. Let us help you on your way. Call a TheCircle reader to help you prepare to embark on your new quest.
Some positive steps to brighten up your world, your image and discover a happier you.
1. Look at yourself in the mirror and smile. Learn what colours and shapes suit you best. Dark, baggy clothes are not flattering for anybody. Their purpose is that of disguise and invisibility. Remove shapeless clothes from your wardrobe. Wear things that give you and others a visual boost daily, whatever your size. Change your hair style and colour. Be more confident and show off your best features whilst starting to improve those that you are not happy with.
2. A morning exercise of deep breathing and stretching for 5 minutess whilst looking out at the sky is great for both mind and body. You don’t have to join an expensive gym to get trim. Walk as often as you can. Dancing and singing will improve your spirits as well as your energy levels.
3. Diet is really important to your mood and wellbeing. Healthy food and moderate portions will keep your body fit and mind well.
4. If you are fed up at work or home ask yourself why? Have the confidence to believe that you are capable of changing or enhancing your situation. Do not fear following your passions and dreams.
5. Make some time for you. Take up a hobby at home or join a club or class to meet new people. Do not vegetate with gadgets!
6. It is time to banish those negative feelings and celebrate the new and positive you.
7. Beauty and smiles glow from within. Value and love the new you and embrace with zest your life.
PUBLISHED: 01 February 2014