1. House: Happy life, good character, multi-talented and good health. Has a noble sense and an inborn love of fair play. Almost all undertakings are favourable.
2. House: Great financial success, profits and all-around prosperity. No poverty, since ones holdings steadily increase. Social advancement mostly through concessions, degrees or promotions.
3. House: Happy, successful travels as well as gains via relatives, neighbours, writing, contracts, letters and publishing. An optimistic thinker.
4. House: Great success in the later years of life. Peaceful, carefree old age. Good relationship with parents, happy in native environment, good family life.
5. House: Well suited to teaching profession, gains through games of chance and speculation, successful closure of risky undertakings, luck and happiness through children, ideal romances, cheerful optimistic viewpoint, enjoys athletic activities.
6. House: Good health, good worker, happy in steady job, advancement in employed or official position, well-organised, education in the workplace, helps the less fortunate, occupation in the nutritional sciences.
7. House: Riches, happy marriage. Success in legal process and in partnerships in general. Well-liked, successful in public works. Enemies become friends and benefactors.
8. House: Fortunes and success through partnerships, marriage, or the prestige of others. Peaceful death, kingly burial. Good regeneration capabilities, lives to ripe old age.
9. House: Sincere character, spiritually developed. Ideological profession such as philosopher, priest, yoga instructor, astrologist etc. Happiness in travels to distant lands.
10. House: Successful career, honours, recognition, wealth. Acquisition of high office and position. People with Jupiter in this house advance far above their station in life, not least because of their honesty, diligence and good disposition.
11. House: Valuable, influential and meaningful friendships, may fulfilled wishes and hopes. Progress through social influences. Higher goals are aimed for and achieved.
12. House: People with Jupiter in this house understand how to transform enmities into friendships and how to overcome secret opposition. Generous, benevolent, hospitable, content and frugal.