The sun in the 12 Houses
- 1st House: emotional self-assertion, independence, initiatives, pilot projects, narcissism.
- 2nd House: material assets, security, status, prestige, tendency to buy ahead, political interests, pack-rat.
- 3rd House: fulfilment in practical areas, seeks self-expression.
- 4th House: fulfilment in the family, home, residence, nature, children. Draws from perception; frequently artists.
- 5th House: independence is the highest principle; frequently entrepreneurs.
- 6th House: fulfilment through work, serving others, and even through illness.
- 7th House: contact and encounters with others, usually through the partner who is often a Leo.
- 8th House: intellectual assets, leitmotifs, steady relationship with a wealthy partner, power and repression.
- 9th House: self-fulfilment through religion and philosophy, travel, cultural events, intellectual expression.
- 10th House: seeks recognition; independent, entrepreneurial skills, wants to be the centre of attention and receive recognition. Self-assured demeanour, powerful or leading position.
- 11th House: participation in new or reformatory efforts; usually makes an exceptional appearance.
- 12th House: suppressed self-development
Read everything about the moon in the next issue of this series. How does it influence our feelings? Does it show us our true self? Discover what the moon teaches us in our birthday horoscope and much more…