WINNING AN ARGUMENT WITH A LIBRA MAN
The Libra male quite enjoys arguing. He doesn’t see it as conflict – rather as a frank and fair exchange of views. Because this Libra star sign is so affable, you may assume it’ll be easy to get him on side, but brace yourself! Of all the star signs, the Libra man is the best at debate and he’ll have strategies you haven’t thought of. And he may charm you into agreement!
- He’s refined and polite – you may think he isn’t deeply engaged at first
- He’ll surprise you by the aspects he raises
- He’s persistent and resourceful – you may be amazed at the variety of answers you get
- He’ll listen carefully to all your points and answer them one by one
- The Libra characteristics in this male will only become sharp if there’s a hint of injustice – he won’t tolerate it and it could bring out a side of him you rarely see
- Never become insulting and avoid tissue-tantrums. He’ll want to calm you down, but you’ll lose his respect
- The great thing is that the Libra traits in this male mean that he probably can be convinced by discussion. His ego is caught up in showing he’s reasonable, not being ‘right’
- If he does come around to seeing it your way, you have a good chance of on-going cooperation
- Beware bullying him or using emotional blackmail. He may say ‘yes’ for a quiet life but if he doesn’t mean it there will be trouble later
THE LIBRA MAN’S BEHAVIOUR IN SITUATIONS
FACE TO FACE - He loves this because he knows the power of a smile. He chooses attractive settings for meetings. Because ambience is everything
ON THE PHONE - Calm and considered, he puts his point well on the phone and he may enjoy a nice chat – but not for too long. Polite he may be, but he’s a man of action too
E-MAILS/TEXTS/FACETIME ETC - He’s ok with technology and often chooses a musical ring-tone and attractive screen-saver. He’ll take the trouble to send photos and interesting selfies and will compose emails so they look good. He’ll relish the fact that gadgets give him the chance to say a well-mannered ‘maybe’ and not be pressed.
LETTERS - He’s too lazy to write a letter, but he’ll choose a lovely card, so you know he’s thought of you
SPEECH-MAKING - He excels at this, and although he can be as nervous as the next person, he has a natural flair for remaining in tune with his audience while putting across his information plainly, amusingly and with a deft touch
PARTIES - He’s a huge asset at parties because he puts everyone at ease. He knows who to introduce to whom and while he’s making his wonderful small talk, he’s watching the room. If anything has become awkward or if the atmosphere needs reviving, he’s your man. If he’s not having a good time, however, he won’t suffer for long. He always has a handy excuse!
Of course the Libra in Astrology can only ever be a background sketch, based most commonly upon your Sun Sign. More detailed and exact advice about the Libra man is readily available to you, however. Get free Horoscopes and Psychic insight at TheCircle. If you want to know more about yourself or your ways of communicating as a Libra male, call one of our expert Readers at TheCircle without delay
PUBLISHED: 09 OCTOBER 2015