This guy’s ruled by Mars – you’d better believe it!
An interested Aries is hot, hot, hot – but if he’s switched off, then he’s not, not, not.
It has to be said that Mr Aries likes a challenge. Obstacles bring out the fiery best in him. In fact he needs something in his way to get him going, and if it isn’t there, then ten to one he’ll create it. This can mean he goes after someone unattainable, like his best friend’s wife, or a nun, or the stunning blonde everyone’s drooling over. If he’s with a Nice Girl he may well pick a fight. Of course he’ll say that he hates problems, he wants life to be simple etc. etc. but deep inside him there’s a knight on a white charger and everyone knows that knights have to fight dragons and things. When he’s really in love it brings out the best, the bravest and the most gallant in him, but relationships to him are a cross between a joust and an obstacle course. Despite his ardour he can be strangely detached when it comes to closeness, and a woman who holds him will be one that shares his visions.
• A love that’s second-to-none
• A woman that will commit and submit…
• But also a woman with spirit
• Being kept dangling
• A pushover (but he won’t admit it)
• Everything being ordinary – he gets bored
Aries is, in a way, the simplest sign in the Zodiac. Mr Aries likes things his own way, but don’t give in too quickly
• Play hard to get – but don’t let him know you’re ‘playing’
• A little of ‘If only I could’ really gets him going
• Show him you have sparkle and zest
• The idea that someone else has hurt you or is holding you against your will brings out his macho streak.
• Act and dress sexy, but make it look casual – best not to beam it straight at him.
• When the time is right submit totally, but retain your mystery and dignity – like all the best captured princesses!
ARIES Fighting and fireworks or two people that move in different worlds
TAURUS Great till Aries gets bored and Taurus gets the house and car
GEMINI She may be flighty and flirty but she amuses him
CANCER He wants to fight her battles – if she’d only come out of her shell
LEO She’s his princess but if she tries to be his queen he might protest.
VIRGO Her coolness blew him away – but not as far as her criticism could.
LIBRA He’s ravished – if only she’d make up her mind!
SCORPIO A passionate pair, although he finds her moods impossible
SAGITTARIUS Two adventurers on the road of life
CAPRICORN He finds her a challenge and they can do great things if they work at it.
AQUARIUS He admires her independence and is looking for a way to turn her on.
PISCES She’s his damsel – he needs to be very gentle with her.
Of course the astrology of a birth sign can only ever be a background sketch, and any two signs can get along together if they put in the effort, for love isn’t controlled by astrology – it just works through it. More detailed and exact advice is readily available to you, however. Monthly horoscopes are there for you. Get free horoscopes and psychic insight at The Circle. If you want to know more about yourself or your love-life, call one of our expert readers at The Circle without delay.
PUBLISHED: 2nd April 2015