Ms Gemini is flirty and vivacious, but can her heart be captured?
The typical Gemini lady is instinctively seductive. Just watch how those eyelashes flutter. The giggles, the sidelong glances, the appealing gestures – and oh! those little hints that she drops into her conversation, with just a little smile, so you aren’t quite sure…. Be quite clear about one thing, however. Gemini knows what she’s doing. While she may underestimate the effect she’s having on the sensitive and impressionable, there’s a cool, clear mind behind the sparkling gaze.
ALL IN THE MIND
For Gemini, as with all the Air signs, the mind is the most erogenous zone. In some cases this can mean that all she needs is mental rapport, someone she can charm and flirt with, someone who will respect her views and really talk to her – for although she may seem fluffy as candyfloss she’s clever enough for Mensa. Charming Gemini has several secrets. One is that she’s very afraid of her own emotions. The other is that she doesn’t trust herself. She’s afraid of being caged, but also hates the thought that her behaviour could be unethical, for she has high ideals. Her other secret – the one she hides most carefully – is that she yearns for a soul-mate, the other Twin who will love her, accept her changeability and mean she’s never lonely again.
• Having a second string to her bow
• Someone who can make her laugh
• A lively discussion, where her views are respected – it’s a turn-on.
• Sweaty grappling
• Jealousy and emotional demands
• Being tied down and confined
• Being expected to guess someone’s mood.
HOW TO SEDUCE A GEMINI
• To get this lady you may need a clever tongue!
• The way to bed is through the head. Gemini needs to like the idea. Talk to her to stimulate her imagination
• Listen to her – simple, but easily overlooked. She needs to feel understood before she can relax.
• A light touch works magic. Remember to be stylish and civilised. A rose on the pillow, a heart-shaped chocolate or a book of poetry help to set the scene. Better still, write the poetry yourself, but it had better be good, for Gemini is discriminating!
• Try a little sincere flattery. No-one loves it more than Ms Gemini, but don’t go over-the-top.
COMPATIBILITY - GEMINI AND
ARIES - Arien enterprise can be galvanising, but they mustn’t make too many demands
TAURUS - Too touchy-feely – Gemini could get bored
GEMINI - Lots of sparks, but who will stop to get the fire going?
CANCER - Shared imagination, but Cancer needs to keep Gem on a long leash.
LEO - The razzamatazz keeps Gemini smiling
VIRGO - Shared plans but they could make each other anxious.
LIBRA - These two can talk until the small hours
SCORPIO - This bubbling cauldron can be fatally fascinating.
SAGITTARIUS - Lots of shared adventures, but no-one to do the supermarket run.
CAPRICORN - Cap will need to lighten up, but Gemini appreciates common sense.
AQUARIUS - Gemini adores wacky, free-thinking Aquarius.
PISCES - Both are mesmerised but they might not see each other clearly.
Of course the astrology of a birth sign can only ever be a background sketch, and any two signs can get along together if they put in the effort, for love isn’t controlled by astrology – it just works through it. More detailed and exact advice is readily available to you, however. Monthly horoscopes are there for you. Get free horoscopes and psychic insight at TheCircle. If you want to know more about yourself or your love-life, call one of our expert readers at TheCircle without delay
PUBLISHED: 04 JUNE 2015