Each year most people make New Year resolutions. But how many of us actually stick to them? Setting resolutions is a powerful tool for thinking about your future and motivating yourself to make that future a reality. By knowing what you want to achieve, you can then see what to focus on to get there.
What do you want to achieve?
• Think about what you want to do with your life. Set resolutions for the next five years and
identify any large goals that you want to achieve.
• Once you have your resolutions in place for five years, break it down to one year, six months
and then a month plan of progressively smaller goals.
• Create a daily To-Do-List of what you need to do to work towards your resolutions.
• Review your plans daily and make sure they fit with how you want to live your life. As things
change, the resolutions need to be flexible.
• Reward yourself by congratulating yourself when you have achieved what you set out to do
on a daily basis. This can even be broken down into rewarding yourself with a gift if you stick
to your resolutions for six weeks.
The Readers at TheCircle can really help you to see your ideal future. They will also show you how to set out on your new path. Have regular readings to help you meet all your milestones. Achieving something you set out to do is a great feeling and brings so much joy and positivity to life and the rest of the year. So make those resolutions and know that this year you are going to stick to them.
Start this year off with a positive approach and personal psychic guidance with one of our inspirational Readers today!