On waking from a dream, especially one that was vivid, we cannot make sense of anything and wonder what it all meant. Dreams are thought to be littered with messages from our subconscious, the collective unconscious, the Divine and Spirit. These dreams tend to happen in the early hours and are the most important ones to remember.
Read more on our Dream Guide (Infographics)
There are many types of dreams from daily processing dreams, dreams of childhood, inspirational dreams, lucid dreams, nightmares, past-life dreams, precognitive dreams, problem solving dreams, recurring dreams to telepathic dreams. All of these hold vital clues to what is going on around us and often hold the answer as to how a certain situation can be dealt with.
How do I interpret my dreams?
There are some extremely experienced and dedicated readers at TheCircle
who specialise in dream interpretation. Giving them a call will help you decipher what your subconscious and Spirit are trying to tell you in your dream space. You can help too by:
• Remember the information within dreams is presented in symbols.
• These images are your own thoughts, feelings and ideas turned into a series of pictures.
• These symbols are chosen from something that has caught your attention in waking life, triggering a memory, conflict or concern that resonates both in the present and the past.
• Direct association is the way to uncover your dreams, you simply go to the first thing that pops into your head.
• Remember this is personal to you, so a rabbit to one person may remind them of a childhood pet, another Spring but if you have a fear of them then is represents anxiety.
• You are most likely to recall the dreams closest to awakening, so keep a notebook handy to jot down any feelings or images immediately before they fade.
• Keep a dream journal, always remembering your own feelings or initial intuitive thoughts first.
What kind of clues are held in dreams?
Dreams hold the key to important insights into your waking life, they can help you decide what action to take and which path to follow. Dreams can also be about wish-fulfilment and they allow the dreamer to have skills and powers denied to them in waking life. We are all architects in our dreams as we design the buildings in the dream for example. All dreams ultimately lead to fulfilment which is why interpreting them is so important. Give the dream interpretation readers a call at TheCircle
to understand your dreams, you won't be disappointed at what is uncovered.
01 February 2014